General Information & Operations
• Fellow Folks operates in Singapore and managed by Folks Events and Concepts Pte Ltd., with the Company Registration No. 201943905D.
• Fellow Folks is open from Monday to Saturday for orders and enquiries. Our operation hours are from 10am - 5.30pm. Our delivery hours are from 10am - 8pm.
We are closed on Sundays and Public Holidays. Deliveries are available daily, including Sundays.
• Sunday delivery slots: The cut-off time for orders is 12pm the day before (Saturday) and only confirmed once full payment has been made. You will receive a confirmation notification from us by email and/or phone.
If your order was placed on Sunday, the order will be processed on the next working day (Monday), with the earliest delivery slot on Tuesday.
• Public Holiday delivery slots: Deliveries can be arranged on public holidays by consulting with us beforehand. You will receive a confirmation by email and/or phone, of the order once full payment is made.
If your order was placed on a Public Holiday, we will process your order on the next working day, with delivery scheduled by the 2nd working day.
If you require expedited service, please do write in before you place your order so we may advise you on a case-by-case basis, and confirm the delivery slot available.
Personal Data Protection
The term “Personal Information”, refers to any information about you. This includes, but not limited to your name, NRIC number, address, contact number, credit card details, etc.
• Use of Personal Information & Privacy
Personal information is collected to be used solely for the purpose of delivery; to provide services for; and billing of your order. Fellow Folks does not have an electronic nor postal mailing list.
Information collected will not be used for internal marketing purposes. This information will not be disclosed to any other parties without prior consent of our customers.
Our online store is hosted on Wix. Your data is stored through Wix's data storage, databases and the general Wix application. For more information of Wix's General Date Protection Regulation (GDPR), it can be found
• Privacy of Recipient’s Personal Information
The personal information that you have provided and/or obtained from the order form of your recipient will be used solely for the purpose of delivery; to provide services for; and billing of your order. The information will be rendered with the same security as your personal data, via Wix's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please do note that by providing your recipient’s personal information, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to provide their personal data to Fellow Folks. You have obtained their consent to the collection, use, and processing of their personal data.
• All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
• All orders will be processed and confirmed after payment has been received.
• For customized order(s), an invoice will be issued and sent via email. Your order will be placed on hold for the next 24 hours and only confirmed once payment has been made. Kindly refer to your invoice for the payment details.
• Fellow Folks accepts the following modes of payment: PayNow Transfer or Bank Transfer. Fellow Folks does not accept Cash on Delivery or Cheque payment, otherwise stated.
• In an event of cancellation, we are not able to provide you with a refund.
• Flower arrangement(s) and bouquet(s) are available for next-day delivery. Order(s) will require full payment and confirmation before 12pm, to be eligible for next-day delivery. Order(s) made after 12pm will be processed the next working day.
• If you require the flowers to be delivered within the same day as when the order is placed, please write to us via email, with your order number. Same-day delivery will be charged at a flat delivery rate of $15 once confirmed. You may also write in before you place your order so we may advise you on a case-by-case basis and confirm the delivery slot available.
• Deliveries made to Sentosa, Changi and Tuas will incur an additional surcharge of $10. We do not deliver to restricted areas (Airport Cargo Complexes, Military Camps, Seletar Aerospace, etc), Jurong Island and PSA Ports.
• Deliveries are available daily, between 10am - 8pm, with the last available time slot for delivery at 6.30 – 8.30pm. Deliveries on Public Holidays or peak periods (New Year, Lunar New Year, Christmas, etc) may incur additional charges. These charges will be announced accordingly during these period/s.
Return & Refund Policy
• We have a no-refund policy as all our flower arrangements and bouquets are made-to-order. We will not be able to offer you a full refund should you change your mind.
• If there is a change in delivery address or special delivery instructions, please notify the team of Fellow Folks immediately. If a redelivery is required, a standard delivery rate ($15) applies, and delivery will be made at the next available time slot within the same day.
• In such a case where you have received the wrong item or have a quality issue, please contact us directly. Please include pictures of your order to help us understand your concerns so we can respond to the situation and rectify as soon as we can.
Flower Availability & Substitution
• Images used within the website serve as illustrative of the colour themes and styles of the flower arrangement and/or bouquets.
• To provide you with the best quality and variety, we will incorporate seasonal filler floral and foliage within the arrangements. Hence each arrangement or bouquet is unique to its own. This, however, does not compromise the overall look-and-feel and quality of the flower arrangement or bouquet.
• Should any of the flowers be unavailable, Fellow Folks reserves the right to substitute with a suitable material (of the same or higher value) at our discretion, without prior notice.
• Please do note that the colours and size of floral and foliage varies due to seasonality.